Look rested not treated with Anti-wrinkle injections at Facelab.
Men and women across Australia are discovering the many advantages of receiving anti wrinkle injections for both cosmetic and therapuetic purposes.
The ingredients used are approved by the Australian Government for various cosmetic and therapeutic (Medical) uses.
If your facial skin wrinkles and creases near your mouth and around the nose make you look older than you really are, you can count on us to help improve your appearance.
- Proven over many years to be effective
- Anti-wrinkle injections used to smooth wrinkles all over the face, and reduce muscle bands in the neck
- Anti-wrinkle injections can also be used to treat tooth clenching and grinding while at the same time ‘sliming’ down the face by reducing the size of ‘jowl’ muscles
- Anti-wrinkle injections are also being used to help reduce some types of headaches and migraines.
- Results can last up to 6 months and more depending on the circumstances
- Because our Facelab clinicians have dentistry backgrounds they are trained to know the right way to balance facial proportions, so patients don’t walk away looking disfigured or over treated.
*Individual results may vary
Reasons to Choose Anti-Wrinkle Injections for Cosmetic Enhancement
If you’re not happy with some aspects of your facial appearance, you probably spend time each day trying to conceal the problem areas. Having Anti-Wrinkle Injections is a quick outpatient procedure that takes only minutes to complete. A few days after treatment, you will notice that the effects of worry, stress, and aging have reduced and in some cases disappeared from your face entirely. People will stop telling you to lighten up because of facial lines on your face that make you look angry even when you’re perfectly content. Your smile will come naturally when you look younger, feel great, and love what you see in the mirror each morning.
The effects of each Anti-Wrinkle Injection last for approximately three to six months. That means you only spend around 30 minutes a year undergoing the treatments. The needles we use are tiny and you feel virtually no pain from them. If you experience any minor side effects, they will usually disappear in 24 to 48 hours.
Anti-Wrinkle Injections for Medical Purposes
The active medical ingredients in Anti-Wrinkle Injections can also provide relief for a number of health conditions that cause muscle spasticity and/or chronic pain (Therapeutic Injections). Some of these include:
- Tooth Clenching and Grinding – Bruxism: A significant number of people suffer from bruxism often at night while asleep with little knowledge that it is happening. This nighttime tooth clenching and grinding commonly results in tooth wear, tooth breakage, tooth splitting or root fracture, breaking or loosing fillings etc. The force of the muscles acting on the jaws during sleep in patients who clench and grind can be greatly reduced with the careful administration of Therapeutic Injections into particular jaw and face muscles.
- Migraines & Migraine – type headaches: People who suffer severe headaches can reduce or eliminate their pain with Therapeutic Injections. Your dentist inserts the tiny needles containing the Anti-Wrinkle or Therapeutic Injections into pain points on your head and sometimes shoulder or neck that causes the muscles to relax.
- Muscle spasm: A muscle spasm is an involuntary muscle movement caused by injury, illness, disease or simply from an overworked muscle. Anti-Wrinkle or Therapeutic Injections temporarily freezes the muscles, which allows them to return to normal functioning.
- TMJ – Jaw Joint Pain: Many people suffer from jaw joint pain and pain about the jaws, ears and temple region at the side of the head. In the vast majority of cases the cause of this pain is muscular and can be treated by relaxing these muscles with Anti-Wrinkle or Therapeutic Injections.
Schedule an Appointment Today to Learn More
The Anti-Wrinkle or Therapeutic Injection are administered by clinicians at our clinics, who have been highly trained to perform these delicate procedure. We understand that the decision to receive Anti-Wrinkle or Therapeutic Injection for either cosmetic or therapeutic (medical) purposes can be a hard one to make. We encourage you to contact us with questions or to schedule a consultation to discover more about Anti-Wrinkle or Therapeutic Injection. Regardless of your reason for wanting it, Anti-Wrinkle or Therapeutic Injection can help you get more out of life, and look younger doing it.